Ormond Apartments is an apartment development consisting of three levels above ground, and a roof top terrace level with a suspended roof top swimming pool. Also included in the development are car stacker pits with piled retention.
This apartment development also consisted of a 1930’s heritage listed brick facade to remain and be incorporated into the new works. G&P provided all the necessary temporary and permanent propping and support design and detailing for the heritage facade.
G&P were engaged for all aspects of both the structural and civil drainage design of this development.
- Project Stage: Construction
- Location: Elwood
- Project Construction Budget: $6million
- Structural design & documentation
- Civil drainage design & approval
- Temporary propping works, design & documentation